Thomastik Dominant Violin Strings
Comparable in sound to gut but without the disadvantages that come with using a natural material, these strings have a highly flexible, multi-strand nylon core and cater for artists who feel uncomfortable with steel strings.
The advantages include;
- Similar in tone and response to gut strings.
- The sound is full and mellow, yet rich in overtones.
- Its radiance, its ability to project sound without being metallic both in arco and pizzicato.
- effortless response to intricate fingering
- tuning stability even under extreme atmospheric conditions.
N.B. The playing and tuning peg length of the string are critical, so the string used should be exactly matched to the instrument's measurements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.