Rockschool Piano Grade 1 2019+
This book is part of the 2018 -2024 Bass Syllabus. These arrangements have been commissioned by Rockschool to reflect popular music rich heritage. All arrangements have been written and preformed by top session musicians.
- Rockschool Piano Grade 1 (2019 - 2024 Syllabus)
- ISBN: 9781789360462
- Next to Me (Emeli Sandé)
- Imagine (John Lennon)
- Beauty And The Beast (From Beauty And The Beast, 1991)
- Lean on Me (Bill Withers)
- Love Yourself (Justin Bieber)
- La Valse d’Amélie (From Amélie, 2001)
- Band and artist fact files with recommended listening
- In-depth walkthroughs of every track
- Easy-access downloadable audio
- Example tests and exercises
Rockschool started in 1991 from a small office in West London. Today they are one of the most well recognized international Rock and Pop Examinations Boards. They changed the landscape for formal music education by adding Rock and Pop as an exam form of music.
Founded by Norton York and Dr. Simon Pitt, it was originally to examine Guitar, Bass and Drums. No with an expanded syllabus of Piano, Keyboard, Vocals (Male and Female), Bass, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Drums, Music Production, Theory and Ukulele.
In recent times Rockschool has re-branded to RSL Awards which now take an even bigger variety of examinations including Dance and Performance. RSL - Rockschool Exam now examine in over 40 Countries, across 6 continents.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.