PreSonus HD9 Monitoring Headphones
These comfortable, durable, closed-back headphones combine superior listening isolation, a refined frequency response, and very accurate bass response.
The HD9 is a professional studio headphone featuring 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers in a closed acoustic design; a refined frequency response that extends all the way from 10 Hz to 26 kHz; accurate low frequency response; and high power handling (900 mW per channel into 40 ohms).
PreSonus® HD9 professional studio headphones feature 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers in a closed-back acoustic design that provides superior listening isolation and reduces headphone bleed. Its tailored frequency response extends all the way from 10 Hz to 26 kHz, with accurate bass response, enabling precise mixes. The HD9 offers high power handling (900 mW per channel into 40 ohms) while providing comfort, durability, and reduced listening fatigue.
- Closed back, circumaural acoustic design
- Two-way, 180° cup rotation
- Tailored frequency response (10 Hz - 26 kHz)
- Accurate low-frequency response
- High-power handling (1,800 mW @ 40Ω, 900 mW per channel)
- 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- 10 foot (3m), straight, single-sided cable with 1/8 inch connector
- Gold-plated 1/8 inch-to-¼ inch adapter
- Storage bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.