PreSonus ATOM Pad Controller
Production and Performance Pad Controller
Intuitive and easy-to-use, ATOM is more than just an expressive MIDI pad controller, it’s a production and performance controller as well. Play virtual instruments with 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads; navigate your session without looking at the screen. Wherever inspiration takes you, ATOM lets you focus on the music.
Tight integration with Studio One® and Ableton Live music production software gets your mind off the screen and back on the beat; flexible control of virtual instruments and real-time triggering of samples and loops using 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads send polyphonic aftertouch, channel pressure, or MIDI CC messages, plus 20 buttons and 8 assignable pad banks; includes Studio One Artist, Ableton Live Lite, Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, and a custom-curated MVP Loops library.
Capture the beat whenever and wherever creativity strikes with PreSonus®’ ATOM. An intuitive, musical, MIDI pad controller, ATOM’s 16 dynamic, ultra-sensitive pads will give you all the expression you need, whether you’re making a beat, creating a driving synth bassline, or triggering sound effects and loops on the fly. Use the 4 programmable rotary encoders to automate levels and filter sweeps. Transport controls let you stay in the moment while producing. Tight integration with both Studio One® and Ableton® Live means that you stay inspired without missing a beat. Your focus will be off the screen and on your performance—where it matters most.
- Tight integration with included Studio One® Artist and Ableton® Live (Live 10 Lite included) music production software gets your mind off the screen and back on the beat
- Produce, play virtual instruments, and trigger samples and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- Pressure switchable between polyphonic MIDI aftertouch, monophonic channel pressure, and CC messages
- 8 assignable pad banks
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary encoders
- MIDI "keyboard" mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode (application dependent)
- Includes MVP Loops content custom-curated for ATOM
- Compatible with most music production and performance software
- USB connectivity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.