Koda Full Violin Bow Octagonal Brazilwood Stick Ebony Frog with parisian eye
The Koda Hardwood Violin Bow, Octagonal is a bow ideal for intermediate players. Similar to more expensive bows, the Koda hardwood violin bow features a full ebony frog, parisian eye, comfortable thumb grip and a three-piece end screw for a premium look. The Koda hardwood violin bow uses natural horse hair and is suitable for any 4/4 size violin.
Koda Full Violin Bow Octagonal Brazilwood Stick Ebony Frog with parisian eye Features:
- Brazilwood stick (octagonal)
- Fully-lined ebony frog with parisian eye
- Nickel silver mounted button
- Silver- plated copper wire lapping, genuine hair.
- Suitable for intermediate players
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.