Keeley: Eccos Delay Pedal
Delay and Looper ECCOS is Keeley Electronics first venture into high-powered Digital Signal Processing and after spending almost 4 years customizing and meticulously refining their Dream DSP platform, they’ve managed to create nothing short of a delay and looper masterpiece. Sporting up to 1.5 seconds of beautiful tape-flanged and vibrato-modulated stereo tape delays, ECCOS will create everything from classic vintage slapbacks to worlds of modulated ping-ponging dreamscapes. But that’s not all. ECCOS can also be used as a full-blown stereo looper with creative features such as Reverse, Half-Speed and One-Shot, making this compact pedal a true performance powerhouse. And with expression control, remote bypass, 3 presets, analog-dry-through, kill-dry and a ridiculously low power-draw at only 115mA, this pedal is sure to add immense flexibility and gorgeous sounds to any rig.
- Studio quality delay with tape flanged modulation
- 3 memory presets, subdivisions, trails, runaway feedback
- Huge array of tone and time-based controls with the Alt Hold feature
- Full-featured Looper with reverse and half-speed loop effects
- 2 minutes of looping in mono, 60 seconds in stereo
- Endless layers of recording!
- True-Bypass and Tap Tempo on-board or remotely with any style pedal-switcher
- Expression pedal assignment over any parameter and in any direction • Pro Rig designed, remote control thru 1/4″ jacks for live use with pedal switcher systems
- 100% analog dry signal, audiophile designed input to output • Stereo True-Bypass/Trails, switchable on the fly
- 9 Volt DC, 115 mA low-current design • Made in Edmond, USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.