Casio Grand Hybrid: GP510 88 Key Digital Piano
The new GP-510 boasts significant enhancements in all areas, including new piano tones, with greater resolution than previous models for improved clarity and resonance.
The new speaker system delivers greater dynamic force than ever before, capable of stunning contrasts in volume and expression, from the most delicate pianissimo through to the strongest fortissimo.
Combined with the award-winning Natural Grand Hammer Action, the new Grand Hybrid models benefit from a new touch response system and a new pedal design, providing even greater precision than before.
- A revolutionary piano experience designed in collaboration with C. Bechstein
- Full-length Austrian spruce piano keys plus a true grand piano hammer mechanism
- Enhanced EQ options, new Harpsichord tone
- Enhanced touch response with wider dynamic range
- Scene feature for saving/recalling favorite settings
- Three of the world's greatest grand pianos, with improved response and longer decay.
- Newly-upgraded six-speaker sound system
- Elegant cabinet with distinguished black polished finish and gold accents
- New high-contrast inverted display for increased visibility
Since 1980, Casio has been creating musical instruments using constantlyevolving technology. Today, players of all levels enjoy Casio instruments at home, on stage, and in the studio.
For over 300 years, the piano has been embraced around the world as a vehicle for artistic expression. Its design has evolved through time, but the fundamental structure is still true to tradition.
- Bechstein / Casio Digital Piano, 88 Keys
- Hammer Action, Natural Feel with Real Hammers
- 88 Notes / Keys
- 256 Note Polyphony
- Concert Play (Play with the Japanese National Concert Orchestra)
- Duet & Split Layer Fuctions
- Reverb & Lid Simulator
- Speakers: 2 x 20W, 2 x 30W
- Pedals Included
- Weight 78KG (Pallet Delivery)
- 2 x Headphone Out Puts
- Midi in/out
- High Gloss Black Finish