Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Tempest of Souls (ENG)
A perfect introduction to Warhammer Age of Sigmar, and the wider hobby of collecting, building, painting and playing with Citadel miniatures, Tempest of Souls is a starter set packed with miniatures , rules and accessories that will be in your life. It includes 32 miniatures split across the factions of the heroic Stormcast Eternals and ghastly, nighthaunt undead - deadly enemies locked in unending combat - with detailed guides on assembling, painting and playing with them. Included:
- 32 push-fit miniatures, which can be assembled without glue and are pre-colored plastics
The glorious forces of Sigmar, pure and unbeaten warriors dedicated to scouring the Mortal Realms of Chaos, Destruction and Death. Each of the 12 Stormcast Eternals miniatures in the box is an easy to build push-fit model, supplied on gold plastic sprues and requires no glue to assemble:
- A Knight-Incantor - a glorious and powerful wizardly leader carrying incantor year's staff along with a scroll voidstorm
- 2 Evocators - shock-troops Who blaze with celestial lightning, armed with blades and stormstaves tempest;
- 3 Castigators - supporting troops Who lay down withering ranged attacks with their thunderhead greatbows;
- 5 Sequitors - frontline infantry who bring the fight to the foreheads with stormsmite and
- A Celestar Ballista - an enormous heavy bolt thrower, serviced by 2 Sacristan Engineers who Defeat their war machine with sigmarite blades.
Nagash's seemingly-endless hordes of risen undead, bitter and lethal to all who still possess the gift of life. Each of the 20 Nighthaunts miniatures in the box is an easy to build push-fit model, supplied on turquoise plastic sprues and requires no glue to assemble:
- To Lord-Executioner - a horrifying gheist including image is graced by the macabre gallows lashed to his back, he carries a decapitating greataxe;
- 4 Grimghast Reapers - cursed, indiscriminate killers armed with double-handed scythes slasher - their leader, the Extoller of Shyish, carries a great bell Known as the death knell;
- 5 Glaivewraith Stalkers: unstoppable gheists drifting inexorably Towards Their prey contents, each attacks with a 2-handed hunter's sword;
- 10-strong Chainrasp Horde: each armed with a malignant dreadwarden, who wields a 3-pronged candelabra.
Tempest of Souls features a 16-page booklet set of core rules, providing the basics you need to get gaming. It includes:
- An overview of the items needed to play, how to set up and choose your general, and the basics of measuring distances between models;
- A walkthrough of the turn sequence - casting spells, using abilities, movement, shooting, charging, fighting and testing for battleshock are covered in a concise and easy to follow manner;
- Using Triumphs - these are rewards bestowed upon your army after a major victory; - Rules for the use of the field and the scenery in your battles, demonstrating how to fight against the world -
- A guide to Battleplans - their setup, the rules they employ and the victory conditions they place on your games;
- An explanation of Warscrolls and their use - these contain the rules for your miniatures - and Warscroll Battalions, special formations of certain miniatures that confer extra rewards and abilities;
- Realm of Battle rules - special conditions plac where is it possible to make the most of the world, to fight against the enemy, to fight against terrorism?
- Allegiance Abilities and allies.
9 Warscroll cards are included - these cards contain the rules and conditions you need in your miniatures. A Warscroll is included for each type of miniature in the box. A further 2 Warscroll cards are in the box detailing the Harrows and Myrmourn Banshees Dreadblade (models not included)
Of course, you'll need your guide to play with your new miniatures - included is a 96-page softback book, packed with background and essential information on painting and playing, including:
- Guides to and explanations of the various types of Citadel brushes - what they are used for, and how to take care of them |
- Guides to the various techniques used to paint miniatures - undercoating, basecoating, shading, drybrushing, layering and glazing are covered, with explanations of each technique and practical examples showing their effects on; - Methods for Creating evocative bases for your miniatures to stand on;
- An explanation of Technical paints, and Their use in Creating special effects like blood and rust;
- 6 Battleplans - thesis are the scenarios That feature included miniatures, with special instructions for setting them up, each re-creating a specific battle of the rich history of the struggle to dominate the Mortal Realms. By combining the core rules booklet with these Battleplans you will gradually learn how the Warhammer Age of Sigmar game system works, from basic movement and attacking to controlling objectives and more complex tactics;
- Realms of War - a detailed guide to the Warhammer Age of Sigmar setting, with background of the 8 Realms and details of the events that are set in motion the Soul Wars which are blighting each Realm. This includes an explanatory guide to the Stormhosts of the Stormcast Eternals; Each of these is its own army with distinct uniforms, tactics and background, and the story of the nighthawk, the vanguard of Nagash's horrifyingly broad army.
Also included are a double-sided playing mat used to fight your battles (with the inside of the box doubling as a scenery piece!), 6-sided dice and a 12 "range ruler.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.